Plumpton Engineering Services was founded in 1984 and Plumpton Training Services was added in 1994. These two businesses operate as separate entities, however the goal of industry excellence and continuous improvement is common to both. We are currently providing training Queensland wide, Australia wide as well as Internationally.
Our head office is located in Mackay Queensland and courses are held regularly in Brisbane, Mackay, Melbourne, Cairns and onsite on request. To ensure you get the maximum benefit from the time you spend with us, we have implemented new and improved learning tools and methodologies.
We have put together a dynamic team of trainers with extensive knowledge, field experience and qualifications to make the training experience enjoyable.
- Bob Plumpton (CEO, Principal Trainer, Electrical Engineer, EEHA and High Voltage Auditor)
- Ian MacDonald (Electrical Engineer, High Voltage Switching and EEHA Trainer & Assessor)
- Dave Anderson (High Voltage Switching and Mine Electrical Induction Trainer & Assessor)
- John Blair (Mine Electrical Induction Trainer)
- Cameron Plumpton (High Voltage Switching and EEHA Trainer & Assessor)
- Peter Chenery (High Voltage Switching and EEHA Trainer & Assessor)